Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good Old Home Fun!!

We finally found a use for our tub that we don't have enough hot water to fill for its real purpose, it's the reading zone.  The kids love to fill it with books, pillows, and blankets.  We had to stop using it as a race track, because there were too many injuries to the tub and the boys.
Ty is already 6 months!!  He is starting to sit up and we love making him smile and laugh.  Here is a picture of his lizard tongue, yes we think he'll have a long tongue like is brother Ben.
Here is Ben and his new bike.  He worked hard for it, earning money back from his whining cup that he had lost for whining.  He loves it and tries to ride it around our little cement block between the house and garage.  Alec has taken over his trike, and he thinks petaling with one foot is more effective than using both.
The fun new ride at our house!!  I started putting Ty in the laundry basket while I do laundry to help him sit up.  The boys picked up on that idea fast, and figured Ty shouldn't be the only one having fun.

4 comments:

kengland said...

Ben your new bike is so cool!!!!! I'm glad to see that you are all having fun in such traditional playing methods (laundry baskets and bath tubs)

Our family said...

What fun pictures! The kids are getting so big! I love the tub idea! I bet they had the best time. That looks like something Cole and Sadie would love!

Heather K said...

Your boys are so darling! I wish we lived close by you guys...sniff.
I am glad we aren't the only ones who use the big tub for a race track That is what my kids do every day while I am drying my hair.

Aubrey said...

Jenny told me that you found a house... Congrats! I've been meaning to call you for weeks, we miss you guys! I can't believe how big Ty is already. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures. (I wish we had a reading tub!!)