Friday, August 8, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Open House


We met my parents and my sister with her family in Twin Falls to go through the new temple.  It was beautiful!!  We loved feeling the spirit of the Lord's house, and it was nice to share it with our families.  Everything was immaculate, clean, and amazing.  There was a fun display in the gym in the church next door that followed the open house.  It was fun to see the things set up to help teach to plan of happiness.  What a blessing to be apart of something so eternal!!  There were so many volunteers that helped everyone through, everywhere you turned there was a happy face leading you in the right direction.  I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I love the blessings that come from the temples, and it gives me great peace to know that my marriage goes beyond death.  I can be with my family forever!!

This is me with my mom, my sister Polly (we look so much a like), and her daughter Megan.  We decided to take advantage of the day and went to the Shoshone Falls.  It was incredible!!  I had no idea that Twin Falls had so much to offer.  We had a fun day, and I'm glad my parents and sister made the effort to join us.

4 comments:

Heather A said...

Sounds like fun. I don't think I have ever been to a temple open house. We miss you guys.

kengland said...

Great pictures-you are missing someone in those shots however! Wished I could have been there with you. Hope to see you soon!

bigsexy said...

I can't believe how grown up your boys look!It seems like Ty was just born. You are lucky not to be in Ohio, it is too hot and humid to go anywhere outside. Ethan begs to go outside, but when we go out he just keeps saying "hot" and wants to go in again. We miss you guys!
-Jeff, Laura, Ethan and Austin-

Stephanie said...

Your boys are so cute! Hope you're enjoying the football season.