Saturday, February 13, 2010

TY's Birthday


I can hardly believe my baby is 2 years old already. He is such a sweet heart. This picture is my favorite with his tongue out. It take's a lot of concentration when your 2 to open big present.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the Ball Popper. It has been a hit for all of my boys. It's funny how you can never go wrong with ball toys and boys.
Ty loves balls! And if you could here him say "basitball." You would make him a basketball cake to just to hear him say it all day. Notice the black on his lips; yes he is 2 and took a taste before we cut the cake, the question is how many??
Our sweet messy boy who is so easy to love. His "MAMA" shouts and spitting when he doesn't get his way could stop anytime soon, but he will still let me snuggle him when he is tired. He gives the best squeezes, which are so much better then his normal hugs. We put him in his big boy bed last week, and it has been no big deal. He was by far the easiest to transition, hopefully it will be that way when he is ready for potty training. For some reason I doubt I'll have that much luck.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Thanks for the pictures! I can't believe how big your boys look. And yay for having a girl! That's so exciting. Congratulations. We miss you!

RBell said...

Fun birthday stories Jill! You're probably glad to have those February events over for another year. Can't wait to have those cute boys over at our house!

Our family said...

Yippee for birthdays! Your Feb. is like our March! Busy!! He is darling!

McKay Womack said...

Congrats on the baby girl!!!! I can't believe it!! That will give us Hampton's some hope. Good luck. Hope all is well.

Sarah said...

Wow you guys have been busy with birthdays! That's how we are in October. Your boys look so fun. Congratulations on the little girl that's coming into your family - what fun!

bigsexy said...

I love the ball cake! I can't believe how big alec is. WOW! Congrats on a girl that is awsome. hopefully our baby is a girl too!We miss you guys!