Sunday, June 14, 2009

That's my Boy

I don't get on to blog much (ok ever) but I have to share an experience I had with Alec yesterday at my sister's house. They take care of a goat that belongs to one of their friends. This friend comes over every night to milk the goat because her son is lactose intolerant. Well, my little city boys just happened to be outside to watch the festivities and as she tied the goat up Alec made quit the observation: "Wow! Look, that horse (pointing at the goat) has two penises!" and as she started to milk into the bucket he continued: "And now it is peeing in the bucket." Needless to say, I couldn't stop laughing when I heard what happened and I had to have a little heart to heart chat to clear things up.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Jill. It was good to see you last week! This makes me laugh! I guess that's what happens when you raise "city boys"!

Melissa said...

Jill,
Your little family is so cute! Tom and I just had our 3rd boy and you know how crazy it is I'm sure. I found your link through Lisa's blog. I hope all is going well for you. Melissa (Van Dyke)

Stephanie said...

So funny! I had to share the laugh with Kevin. We miss you guys!

Aubrey said...

That is so funny. I love the things our kiddos say. I was busy packing today getting ready for our move, and it made me think of you!! Sure miss you. Hope all is going well with you and your boys! Thanks for updating your blog. :)

Drostan and Jennifer said...

That is HILARIOUS! I would have been laughing too. Drostan wants a goat. lol We'll see.

McKay Womack said...

Isn't raising boys GREAT!! I love it!! Hey I was looking at the 99 reunion pictures. Looks like we missed each other. We didn't make it to the picnic but went to the dinner. I would have loved to catch up with you guys. Until next time....I hope you guys are having a great summer.