Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poor Ty!

You know your a good mother, and watching your kids closely when your one year old burns both palms of his hands.  Or should I say you know you have too many kids when something like this happens.  Poor Ty touched our charcoal grill when we were cooking at the park.  It didn't even cross my mind when I set him down to play.  He now gets both hands wrapped daily and we started covering his hand with socks when he eats so we can keep things clean.  
Poor baby!!

7 comments:

jamie t. said...

Ouch! I am so sorry. I hope that he heals quickly.

Your easter pictures were so cute as well. Your boys are getting so big.

RBell said...

Poor Ty-Ty! Hopefully his hands get better soon! But no Jill, you're not a bad mom! You're one of the best mom's I know! :) TRULY!

Aubrey said...

All I can say is ouch!! Poor baby. We've all been there. And I ditto what 'RBell' said- you are definitely one of the best moms I know. Miss you guys!!

nifer-d said...

How are Ty's hands doing? We sure had a good time with you guys, inspite of Ty's misfortune.

Womack Family said...

Oh man what a heart break. Don't be hard on yourself. You're a wonderful mom and keep having more kids cause they're adorable. I hope that Ty is healing and feeling better.

I was wondering if you guys are coming to the class of 99 reunion? Well hope to see you all there!

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Poor Ty - accidents happen under every Mom's watch. I have no doubt you're particularly careful Mom and a great nurse for him, too. What a cute family picture. I can't believe Ben is already five.

thecherries said...

Ow! I can't believe how much your family has grown! Have you guys settled down somewhere and started practicing? Sorry if the Cherry family is WAY behind the times! Take care!