Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Swings

There is a fun park just a quarter of a mile from our house that we walked to yesterday.  Ben rode his bike while I pushed the other two boys, and we had a fun picnic.  Swings seemed to be the hit this visit to the park, and Ty was laughing most of the time.
Notice the drool--Yes, Ty is teething and is constantly sharing his drool with everything.

Alec is always trying to make every picture of himself unique.
Ben is learning to pump on the swings, but for some reason he still can't keep going.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Your boys are getting so big! I like the pics of your new house. I bet you are so glad to be settled after the last several months of moving around. Did you get my email? If not, I sent it on Oct. 2nd to say Happy Birthday!

Leah Miller said...

A little drool never hurt anyone...I am constantly covered with it these days (thanks to Erin). It has become a part of me.

Heather A said...

We have that problem with pumping on the swing too. Looks like guys are enjoying things.

Sharlynn said...

Cute boys! It was so good to see you guys. Maybe next time we will be able to hang out a little longer.

Holly said...

Wow, I love your new blogs. I am so excited that you found a house and are moved in! Your little guy is growing up so dang fast, I can't believe it!