Monday, June 30, 2008

We're Back!!

We're are finally back to the internet world! We have had a busy last couple of months, but the most fun times were the three weeks after Luke was done with school. We went to St. George for a little family vacation, went back to Ohio for Graduation, and got to see most of our families at reunions. We had a great time, but we are glad to be home. Here are a few pictures we took on our a little adventures. The most rewarding time was graduation. Hooray!! Luke is now an official optometrist. It was so fun going back for graduation--I am so proud of him!!


6 comments:

Jared and Shelby said...

Wow!! Congratulations on making it through!! I'm glad you could celebrate enjoy some fun trips! I wish you the best with the next transition.

Lisa said...

Yeah! You are up and running again. Congrats Luke! That is amazing. Your kids look darling. Hopefully we can get together soon.

Jen said...

Congrats, that's awesome. Cute pictures!

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Hoo-Ray! Congratulations you guys! Your blog is really cute and I'm excited to here what's going on with you guys. Hope we can get together sometime.

Amy said...

Congrats on graduation!! It's fun to see new pictures and updates. Since you're living so close now, I need to actually SEE you and catch up!

Sharlynn said...

Congrats to Luke! That is a great accomplishment. How exciting and fun. I need him to check my eyes out again and make them better so I can see! : )