Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SNOWMAN FAMILY


We have been getting so much snow in Utah this year, and as you can see the boys are loving it.  Here is our fun little snow family, I'm the gorgeous one in the middle that Luke has his arms around.  
We are getting excited to have the baby soon--2 weeks left in counting!!  The boys have been so helpful getting everything ready.  They try everything out to make sure in will work for the baby, included the changing pads that they use to practice changing each others diapers.  Luckily the clothing stays on for pretending.  They assure me that they will be good helpers--we'll see!!

6 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Are you serious? 2 weeks! Wow, your pregnancy has flown by. Mine, on the other hand, seems to be creeping by (20 more weeks to go). I'll call you soon.

Jen said...

Another boy? How fun! I hope you are feeling well & good luck with everything! When are you moving to Boise?

jamie t. said...

You are so close! Yeah! you'll have to keep us posted on how three is. Three scares me to death. Your boys are so great though. I can't wait to see pictures

Brian Adair Fam said...

Great picture! About the snow, it pretty much misses us and goes straight to you. Oh well! I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left. Let us know how everything goes. We're so happy for you and your sweet family!

trout said...

We will be anxiously watching your blog for the announcement. Have you given Luke the proper training for posting??

Best of luck to you. I already feel like a stuffed duck and I have 10 more weeks to go.
MISS YOU ALL!

Aubrey said...

Thanks for updating the blog! We miss you guys a ton. I can't believe you won't be here for us to see the baby! Hope everything goes well, keep in touch!