Monday, August 6, 2007

Salt Fork Camping




We just had a wonderful time camping at Salt Fork State Park. The boys had a blast!! We play put-put, we played on the beach and in the lake, and best of all we had a campfire with smores. The boys did better than we expected sleeping in a tent. We just had to go on a drive every night before bedtime, which ended up being a deer viewing. I have never seen so many deer in one place before. Ben especailly loved all the baby deer, and it was the first time I have seen a buck in the wild. Ben keeps asking everyday if we can go camping tomorrow. We are getting excited to camp with family next summer.

3 comments:

jamie t. said...

Looks like fun! I am so happy to see that all is going well with baby number 3! I'm also glad to see you're blogging

Leah Miller said...

Your kids are getting so BIG! I can't wait to see you this week. I am 99% sure that we are getting back to Williamsburg on Thursday...so I can meet up with you Friday!

Amy said...

Hi Jill, my long lost mentor :)... this is Amy (Laneri) Blake. I found your blog from fellow USU friends and wanted to say hi! Your boys are adorable and congrats on #3! We had our first (Easton) this past January and it's been so much fun! --Our blog is tabfamily.blogspot.com.